Warranty & Claims
Cellini offers a 12 months limited warranty that covers structural manufacturing defect for all our products from the date of delivery , with the exclusion of Clearance and display items.
If, during the warranty period, a product is deemed defective due to a manufacturing defect, Cellini will repair or replace part(s), at Cellini’s option. This Warranty covers the replacement or repair of any product that has a manufacturing or material defect that is not the result of normal wear and tear, or a natural characteristic of the material used.
This Warranty is not transferable. If item(s) has been shifted to another address and is not handled by our professional delivery team, the warranty is not covered.
If a problem should arise, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos, a description of the problem and order number.
Should the item be deemed to have a manufacturing defect at Cellini’s discretion, Cellini will offer the following where applicable :
Repair the defective product
1-1 Exchange if beyond repair
1-1 exchange with an alternative item, should the product no longer be in production.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCEPTIONS:
- This limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, abuse, normal wear and tear, or accidents: including (but not limited to) burns, cuts, scratches, tears, watermarks, indentations or pet damage.
- Any product modification by consumer or other parties not authorised by Cellini will void this limited warranty.
- This warranty does not cover items purchased as ‘Clearance item / Display item’ at the time of purchase.
- Cellini’s decision on all issues relating to complaints as to defects either of workmanship or materials shall be final and conclusive. Any decision to repair or have part(s) replaced shall be at Cellini’s sole discretion.
- Any item repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty will be covered by the Limited Warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period only.
- Read Mattress warranty for details on 10 years Limited Warranty.
- In respect of manufacturing defects detected after warranty period, the cost of material components and replacement parts, with all labour charges and transportation costs (if any) to be covered by the Purchaser.